Friday, April 22, 2011
Digi Scrappin
So, I'll admit I was a girl that said I would NEVER create digital scrapbooking layouts. Never say never! I thought by creating layouts on the computer I would loose some of the social aspects of scrappin that I love, but not true as I've been enjoying learning about this artform with my girl Katie Moseley. I also thought I would miss the 3 dimensional aspect of embellishments, the cutting, working with my hands. Not true again as I find I have so many more options and much less waste doing it this way. So, I just wanted to share a layout that I completed today. This is dedicated to all my fabulous neighbors! I love you guys!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





1 comments:
Way 2 GO! Like how you took advantage of big green dots with extra pictures and journaling.
Post a Comment